23 Mar Senior relocation Tips
Posted at 13:00h in Moving Tips
- Items that need to be removed before the day of the move: Medications, checks, passports, documents, jewelry, cash, coins, firearms, collectibles, or anything with value you do not want misplaced.
- Contact utility companies prior to the move to have things shut off and turned on at each location
- Have a family member or friend present to help assist in the move.
- Prepare a diagram or plan for the placement of your furniture in new location
- Downsize the best you can to eliminate too many belongings going to a smaller space.