23 Mar Packing Tips
Posted at 13:52h in Packing Tips
Here are some packing tips to help your move go as seamless as possible.
- Get started early. Begin packing in the same room. Open drawers and closets to make sure you have packed all items in that area.
- Try to keep all items from one area in the same boxes. This will make unpacking so much easier. Label these boxes.
- Wardrobe boxes are great for packing hanging clothes, shoes, and linens.
- Use packing paper to wrap and secure items for safe travel! The more paper the better!
- Packing dishes upright is the best way to avoid breakage. Wrapping Chine in a non-printed newsprint is best so as not to ink stain your dishes.
- The kitchen often involves the most time consuming packing! Allow time to get the kitchen packed!