23 Mar Loading and unloading
Posted at 13:03h in Moving Tips
- Do you have your own pads and straps? Pads are needed to keep your furniture safe.
- Be prepared by having everything in boxes and ready to be moved.
- Call the office to recommend the size truck you will need. We can help you determine the size truck. No one wants to have too small of truck.
- Items that need to be removed before the day of the move: Medications, checks, passports, documents, jewelry, cash, coins, firearms, collectibles, or anything with value you do not want misplaced.
- Flat Screen TVs need to be boxed. We will not be responsible for TV that are not boxed.