23 Mar Internal and in-home Moving
Posted at 13:01h in Moving Tips
- Items that need to be removed before the day of the move: Medications, checks, passports, documents, jewelry, cash, coins, firearms, collectibles, or anything with value you do not want misplaced.
- Remove items in drawers. (Loose, breakable, and spill able items) clothing can stay in the drawers.
- Prepare a diagram or plan for the placement of your furniture in new location
- Make sure the movers have a pathway to walk with furniture and belongings.
- Have items off dressers, night stands, tables or anything needed to be moved.